Saturday, March 17, 2012

Dusting Off the Old Blog

It's time to dust off the old blog. "I Have An Inkling" has sat dormant since July of 2011 while I have been pursuing other activities. Much of my "free" time has been spent contributing to HollywoodJesus.com. I maintain blogs there about Narnia and the upcoming Hobbit movies, as well as editing for the Books category and Andrew Townsend's "Hobbit... Whole" series of articles on JRR Tolkien's children's classic. I also write movie and television reviews from time to time. For a complete listing of my articles, click here.

My intention is to begin contributing to this blog site again from time to time. I am currently working on an article about the conjunction of Venus and Jupiter, and how it relates to science and spirituality – rationality and intuition – left brain and right brain. Well, it probably won't be quite as deep as I may be implying. Look for it later today.

No comments: