Friday, July 1, 2016

Inkling Blogger Thrown a Curve Ball

I guess in the back of my mind I knew this was going to happen. I am losing my freelance writing outlet as Examiner.com will be shutting down in less than two weeks. I have to make copies of all my work in order to save it, as all content will be gone from the internet. I guess I know what I'm going to be doing on my week's vacation. 
So, I guess it's time to dust off the old blog and use it to communicate my thoughts. Those who have been following me on Facebook may know I have contributed some articles for the fairly new movie website, screenfish.net. I plan to continue to write for them.
I also eventually want to begin a companion blog here on blogger.com where I can post about more generic topics (unless some website invites me to join their team). 
Undoubtedly, I will be dredging up the Examiner articles and posting them here for posterity. I have been thrown a curve ball, but I know God is in this. And it's often the curve ball that gets hit out of the park. I just hope my life (and writing) skills are better than my baseball skills were when I was in Little League. 
A big "thank you" to those who have followed my writing through the years and encouraged me. Hopefully this change of venue will bring in some additional readers. 
"Not all who wander are lost."

"Further up and further in."

No comments: